Soccer shoes play different functionalities. They are not only protective footwear, but also performance aids, fashion accessories and iconic symbols of modern players. There are so many brands developing all kinds of boot styles and designs to suit the modern player. With the numerous cleats available in the market, it can be hard to decide which pair is best for your play. However, taking into consideration elements that make the perfect boots can ease the selection process for you.
1. Design and weight – Football cleats are no longer as heavy as they used to even when wet. Latest models come designed to be lightest possible for mobility aiding. The perfect boots are light enough to keep the player on the go, but durable enough for protection and support. The design should also feature solid sole and quality studs to offer grip on the surface and at the same time aid balance during play. The design and weight should offer superior comfort.
2. Performance – Whereas soccer cleats can do little in enhancing performance they do determine the kind of performance the player is able to put out. With this in mind, the best soccer boots should not only aid grip on the surface, but should also give the player an easy time with performance and techniques in the field. Today you will find shoes developed to offer assistance to player in controlling and curling the ball. A boot that helps trap difficult passes and aid control even when running with the ball makes it possible for the player to put his skills into practice.
3. Assessment features – Soccer spikes with brains have hit the market. They are generally boots that come with an inbuilt computer chip to measure distance, speed and even calculate performance statistics. It is of course a feature that can hike the cost of the boot, but it makes a great addition for players looking performance with precision.
4. The look – The look of football boots is also important to consider when looking for a pair that suits your preferences and makes you feel good and confident. There are so many colors and designs you can choose from today. With customizing possibilities, players can also play a role in having unique footwear made just for them. A player who loves the look of his shoes will definitely feel confident and will be in a position to give the best performance in the field.
5. Customization – It may not be something an average amateur can enjoy, but professionals do have this luxury. Laser technology is used to create, sculpt of the foot, making it possible for the boots to be designed to match the exact shape and curves of the player’s feet. It is an element that contributes highly to boot comfort, thus improving on delivery during play.
Soccer shoe manufacturers are ever coming up with technologies to give the players boots that offer support for their performance in every way possible. More features may mean higher prices but for most players it is definitely worth it.